Be ready to meet the world's demands.
354 - 608 hp with Efficient Power.
10 models available.
High lifting and pulling capacity - low compaction.
Awesome hydraulic power.
Choose between Heavy-Duty wheeled, Scraper and QUADTRAC versions.
Reduce compaction. Increase yields. Maximize your return.
new! 2014 Rowtrac models and track widths: 400, 450 & 500.
Number of Valves: 24
Transmission - Standard: Full Powershift 16F/2R w/16 Hi
The Steiger Rowtrac is available in multiple hp options.
Industry-leading power. More productivity. Straightforward operation.
CVT or full Powershift transmission
Industry-leading power growth up to 55hp
Case IH APM - Automatic Productivity Management
Ideal for utility, livestock and mid-sized cash grain operations
Power and versatility for livestock, row crop farming and roadside mowing
- 112-131 hp
- 6 Maxxum models to choose from
- 16x16 Semi-Powershift or CVT transmisssion
- Extra comfortable operator environment
Whatever the task and whenever it needs doing, JXU tractors are ready to deliver with a proven track record of adaptability and dependability.
- 76hp - 106hp (56kW - 78kW)
- High torque, low-revving 4.5L turbocharged engines
- Powerful enough for demanding applications
Case IH Farmall C Series tractors are hard-working, heavy-duty, deluxe tractors with flexible options to handle any application.
Powerful general purpose utility tractor fitting the needs of a wide variety of operations from small to medium general farming applications to council and specialty horticultural applications.
- 86hp-97hp (63kW-71kW)
- Proven, high torque 4.5L turbocharged engines
- Compact, low profile for better stability on uneven or sloping terrain
FARMALL® JX is a new range of utility tractors, with characteristics like manoeuvrability, visibility and handling at the top of the features list.
- 65hp-110hp (49kW-81kW)
- Upgraded Tier 3 Turbocharged Engines
- Ergonomically designed cab or no-nonsense ROPS option
- Best in class comfort and visibility
JX Straddle tractors bring the best in manufacturing, design and performance in a small tractor. Heavy duty components ensure maximum performance every time.
56hp - 66hp (41kW - 49kW)
Separate main and steering hydraulic pumps
Fast raise and lower hitch for rapid response
Whether you put a FARMALL® B to work in a dairy farm, livestock operation, small farm, or need it for groundskeeping and landscaping, you’ll have a machine that works as hard as you do.
- 23hp-57hp (17kW-43kW)
- Great value and performance
- Well-designed package