THE MULTIPURPOSE WORKHORSE WITH TIER 4 B/FINAL FPT POWER
90–125 PTO hp | 67–93 PTO kW
Case IH Maxxum® Series tractors combine efﬁcient power with operator convenience to handle the large workload and multiple tasks of livestock operations, row-crop applications and roadside mowing.
- The Maxxum tractor hydraulics, hitch and PTO system provide power, versatility and convenient operation.
- Designed for maximum operator comfort and productivity, the Maxxum’s SurroundVision cab provides panoramic views and ergonomically placed controls.
- Case IH engineers designed Maxxum tractors to meet a wide variety of needs on a wide variety of operations for a wide variety of jobs.
- The standard PTO Power Boost on Maxxum Pro models allows you to maintain rated PTO horsepower even under load, with an extra boost of up to 25 horsepower when you need it.
- Maxxum tractors are designed to provide speedy, simple service access.
- Tier 4 FPT is available on Maxxum Pro models to maintain PTO power when you need it. It also helps you tackle heavy hay conditions or steep grades during transport without losing speed or productivity.
- Our industry-leading suspended cab option reduces vibration and noise and provides an ultra-smooth ride for long days in the field.
- The Case IH cab sets the standard. The SurroundVision cab is big, comfortable and quiet with a 70 dba sound level, plenty of legroom, air conditioning and dual, wide-opening doors.
- The Maxxum® Series engines deliver superior torque rise and fuel efficiency, yielding more power for less fuel.
- Maxxum 120 tractor with CVT transmission.
- Maxxum tractors now offer 600 hour maintenance intervals so you can spend more time working.
- Maxxum tractors provide the ultimate in operator comfort.
Special OffersFind A Dealer